If you or your loved one needs more specialised care then our carers can help. We have carers that are fully trained to help with the following specialised care;
- A dementia diagnosis can be a tough experience for the individual and their family. However, we believe that you can still live your life partaking in the daily activities that you love and maintain a sense of independence. Our specially trained carers are fully qualified to help your loved one after their diagnosis.
Specialised Physical Disabilities Care
- If your loved one needs help with daily physical tasks we’re available. Our carers can help with routine tasks such as dressing, bathing and moving around the home for individuals with mobility issues.
- For more information on living with physical disabilities and how Personal Touch Care Services can help please call 725356.
- As Parkinson’s disease advances, it is likely you and your family will need extra support. Our carers are fully qualified to provide care for those suffering from Parkinson’s disease. We can visit as little or often as needed to ensure that your loved one is safe at home. Our specialised care team are happy to help with day-to-day tasks such as aiding with getting dressed, bathed or cooking meals. Our aim with our clients is to reassure them in their own home, providing them with confidence and ensuring they are safe at all times.
- After a stroke, returning home can be a daunting process for both the individual and their family. We’re here to provide emotional and physical support for you both. Go to work safe in the knowledge that our carers are with your loved ones, looking after them. Our aim is to make you or your loved one feel safe and confident in their own home. This may mean helping with sensitive personal care issues such as bathing and incontinence care. All of our carers are discrete and professional, providing the best care when needed most.
- Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia, affecting more than half a million people in the UK alone. As a progressive condition, we understand the impact the disease can have on both the individual and their loved ones. Therefore, our carers work with you both to provide care that makes you or your loved one feel safe in their own home. We provide support with the continuity of your daily routine, social and emotional support as a carer they know and feel comfortable with and help with taking medicine as prescribed by health care providers. Our carers go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that your loved one is as happy as possible in their own home.
- If you’re worried about the care prospects for your loved one with Alzheimer’s then get in touch with our team to talk about the best care options to suit you. Call 725356 or email email@example.com to arrange a home visit or find out more about our team. No matter the type of care, we’re always here to help.
Brain Injury Care
- Whether a life-long genetic condition or following a stroke or trauma our team understand the effect that a brain injury can have on an individual. Our carers are highly trained in working with individuals with brain injuries to ensure they are comfortable in their own home. We offer 24-hour care services, whether this is full time or part-time to cover waking nights. This round the clock care option means that you can be safe in the knowledge that there are always trained professionals on hand ready to help your loved one. From household tasks and bathing to social interaction and emotional support, our carers are flexible to your individual needs.
- To learn more about our care options after a brain injury diagnosis get in touch on 725356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever the question we’re here to help you find the answer.
Spinal Injury Care
- When your loved one has a serious spinal injury you need reliable, quality and flexible care. Our carers are fully qualified in providing bespoke care for spinal injury sufferers. We offer a range of care options that can be fully tailored to suit your loved one’s needs.
- Our carers take the time to really get to know their clients and individual needs, unliked other care agencies. This is how we can guarantee a personalised and effective care service tailored to the level of help your loved one needs.
- As a long term condition that affects many people, our carers are fully equipped to help individuals to manage their condition. Our carers work with you and your loved one to help make healthy food choices when shopping and cooking, monitor blood glucose levels and provide practical support managing day-to-day symptoms such as fatigue, blurred vision, hunger and weight loss.
- To find out more about how we can help with diabetes care call 725356 and speak to one of our senior carers about your situation and bespoke needs.
Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Care
- Our carers work with you and your loved one to reduce the risks associated with hypertension. We work with your loved one to ensure that their life is as comfortable as possible despite this condition. This is why, our carers are trained in promoting and helping provide a healthy diet in their patients, aiding with the taking of medicine and helping you get out and about to add exercise to your daily routine.
- If your loved one has a history of hypertension and you are looking for specialised care, get in touch with our team on 725356 to talk about how we can best care for them in their own home.
Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Care
- As motor neurone disease progresses you may find that your loved one is struggling with mobility or speech. If you or your loved one requires a little extra support either emotionally or medically we’re here to help. Our specialised care team can keep in touch with your loved one’s medical professionals in order to provide the necessary support that you need. This way you are safe in the knowledge that your loved one is receiving the best form of care, specific to their condition by a committed carer.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Care
- Being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis can be life-changing. However, with Personal Touch it shouldn’t affect your independence and quality of life. We offer flexible home care support with expertly trained and friendly carers. Our carers focus entirely on the individual, providing personalised care and support based on your or your loved one’s needs. Our team are happy to talk through care options with you and your loved one. To arrange a chat with a senior carer contact our team on 725356. We can visit you where you’re comfortable to talk through your options and explain more about how Personal Touch can help.
Care/Support for the elderly
- At Personal Touch, our aim is to ensure that you or your loved one is as comfortable as possible in their own home. We always treat our clients with dignity and respect and ensure that privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times. We offer a range of specialised care services, bespoke to the individual we are caring for. Whether you need help around the home, taking medication or need social support from friendly carers we’re here to help. Get in touch with our team on 725356 to talk through our home care options, meet our carers or see how we can best help your loved one.
Emergency care at home
- When something goes wrong, you need a professional who can put you and your loved ones at ease. That is why our carers are qualified to deal with emergency situations, providing expert care.
- If you need to contact us out of hours please call 725356.
Other specialist needs, conditions and illnesses
- At Personal Touch we ensure that your loved one is receiving the best possible care by upholding mandatory training for all staff. This includes first aid training, safeguarding and food hygiene courses. This means that whatever your loved one needs you can feel safe in the knowledge that our fully qualified carers are providing the best care for them.